Thursday, November 10, 2016

There comes a time when silence became betrayal

Hello guys.

Ive been wanting to write these few days/weeks because 1. Im officially jobless *duhh and second, im boring but then i stayed at home almost every day and still im unable to update the blog. Last post were on august back when im still doing my internship. Yeah.

So, today's topic is going to be betrayal.

plus with other topic as well. Hahah so, try to listen to this song while reading this Ratu- Baik baik saja. You know, i dont always put on some malay songs but when i do, it means i am truly feeling what the song means haha. Luls. Silly me.

So, dear my money-talk friend, i dont have a lot to say because you are not officially mine yet but what you did WAS really intriguing me. I kept on thinking these few days like oh no wonder you acted that way, its because of that! and the more i think the more i find the rational in how you act these several few months.


and yes. thats how i feel. I feel fear and disillusionment at first, followed by disappointment. and when i kept on thinking i feel.. betrayed. Now, im angry of you. i cant even think of doing anything with you anymore. How stupid i am to trust you with all your words, all your reasons when finally the answer is simple. Dont blame anyone in this thing but blame myself for being too rigid to believe all the words coming out from your mouth.

you know how i am with my surroundings. You can be considered VERY LUCKY to know such person i am and i guess after this, you're not going to be in my life again. Adios.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so, im done with my betrayal subject. i just need something to pour into and i guess its done. Not going to think about it after this *well yeah maybe i do but its ok*

So, convocation is near and i still figuring out whether to go or not. I said to Zul that im going but em.. i dont know if i should go or not. What kind of outfit? what shoe? what bag? and how im going to go with these pimple on my cheek? *sigh. Anyway, i just not yet coming to labuan as i promised nana so i still owe her a visit and umm when should i go ah? Oh yeah, and our trip to Pulau still not yet done so i guess it'll be postponed to next month since im going for the convos this month. Nanti sunburn so how lah? I guess its ugly to look sunburn during convo photos Kahkahkah. So maybe after trip to brunei then we'll go to pulau mandi manda right.

And yeah, i am looking for a job suitable with my degree. I understand that i cant be very picky but then how am i going to build a career if all the work i found suitable is just an admin clerk and blablabla *sigh. Ya Allah please help me ease me to find work that is suitable for me to start and build my career so that the bloody betrayer regrets for betraying me. Yes.

I did was being invited to 2 interviews already but i didnt go. As the one is in KL and the other one is like, menipu. Hahah it was from Maybank KL and Prime Pacific. As i look in the internet, Prime Pacific is an institutions who did the busines of financial products. Like bonds, gold and errthing except stock. It was doubtful at first because usually company like this use stock. Hmm. then i went to check to internet, and yes, They did this way too long in Indo already. Prime pacific doesnt even convinced me.  The way their website look like a fraud and i know already, this company sure want me to go out and make sales for them and go promote their stuff. As you guys know, i feared sales. I cant talk to random people promoting all these products like luls. I dont even talk to random people yet they want me to go promote to stranger memang tidaklah.

anyway, i enjoy being at home and hell yeah hail hydra!


I lost so much weight that i want to catwalk beside person that called me fat once!

So, i guess this is the end of this entries. Looking forward to write another story!! Hikhik, maybe when i secured a job okay, Bye for now.

Love, NA<3 br="">