Monday, July 11, 2016

Eid Mubarak 2016

Assalamualaikum guyssss

Today marks the 11th July, 7 Syawal and also marks the date of my internship day. Yeah, but im at home now not going for reporting myself. I talked to my supervisor, Veron that if it is possible if i just came tomorrow and yeah she said okay. But then.. how am i going to speak to syed nasirin?

So, this year's raya seems so dull, and umm i dont know because theres no kidsss at all from our family. Except for Adele, yeah. All of the kids beraya rumah their other side of family so now please enjoy the pictures from my raya2 hihihi.

You can say that all of my raya stuff this year quite..... Last minute. I only have 1 baju kurung and 2 new tudung. Both are last minute. I vow to buy my own raya stuff next year as this year i will be graduating soon (Insya Allah, Amiiiin) and tries to get a high paying jobs and participate in the financial market. Wish me luck guys.

I also hope to get marry on 2019, because.... i think thats the ideal year for me to get marry. Probably on mid 2019 or end of it. Insyallah Aminnnn. I have planned to register for driving license right after i habis practical which is umm on mid september and tries to get license before next year. Amin ya Allah please make it easy for me.

I hope my life after this goes smoothly as what i have in mind, because earlier this year im sooooo parak, im sooo down till that i had the thought of suicide in my head.











#InikanRaya #KamiSukaRaya #Raya2016 #OpenHouseNantiJemputlahKami #Hiks