Monday, August 3, 2015

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

#SelamatHariRayaAidilfitri2015 #InikanRaya #RayakanSebulan #KamiSukaBeraya #OpenHouseNantiJemputlah #Hiks 

Selamat Hari rata Aidilfitri 2015, Maaf zahir dan batin everyone! This is Raya entries! Raya all the way hiho. My apologies goes out to everyone on this earth. I could do possibly wrong to you in infinite way, probably through my tweets, entries, or acts, ku pohon maaf hingga hujung nyawa ku =)




Raya Pertama

This is me with my cousins. I am in the middle one, with the white tudung. Our theme was supposed to be white tudung.. but, some of them didnt take it seriously.. haih.. both of the orange coloured kurung are my sisterss.. we went to my grandfather and mother grave (within the same graveyard) on the morning, right after that we proceed to go for my father and grandmother grave (in the same graveyard too). But since first raya was friday, we stopped visiting relatives so that the mens would go for Jumaat prayers. 

Raya Pertama Night
On night, we went to my aunt's cribs. Just to hang out with them all, nothing serious. oh btw, my kurung is from Vietnam. cost me only rm40. *senyum siring*


 Raya Kedua
You see, this is me and my anak buah (the boys). We used to hang out together alot few years ago but now we're getting apart i guess its because time and no space?? btw, my dress is from Ammara Official. I love the dress so much!

Oh in case you doesnt know, this is Salsa (Mezzmayzahra Salsabila Abarasa) my cousin's daughter. uhh she is too adorable! Love you forever Salsa!

Raya Ketiga
My dress is from Zawara. Always a turning back customer for Zawara *every year* haha. 

Visiting relatives.. my kurung is from Bandung =)

Raya Keempat
This is raya keempat as far as i can remember.. I used my previous year baju raya dan ternyata masi lagi fit. i was hoping for that i would be shrink that the baju was too big for me. Turns out to be, masi muat. okay fine. 


This is my sister. With Salsa. Look how cheeky her face and smile is!  haih