Monday, March 23, 2015

There is a two sides of story, just like your face

No Doubt- Don't Speak

Hi guys,

This post is for those who are Pretentious, Fake, Two-Faced, and all the vocabulary that's similar to those words.

I cant understand how are you guys being so pretentious like all the time? You pretend to care, pretending to understand, pretending to be so good in front of people you dont like. and talk about them behind their back. I dont get it. Like how can you be so fake to them? and talk and laugh about it like you dont care but actually you care.

Please be a person. a normal person. Who straightforwardly about what you dont like, dislikes or anything. If you dont like me, then say it. I mean say it to my face. No talking done behind my back. Im not being so judgmental here but yes, at least be mature to not talk behind me. Talk to my face. If you think that is going to be a problem then the problem is yours to handle. Not me.

Baby why so insecure? I havent act anything so dont be, okay? I am truly disappointed with you guys. I think i dont have any problem so dont start any okay? Because people thats having problem with me starts to live their karma already. But its okay, im good.

I have lived some gruesome moments, through some tough moments, fall down to earth and everything. My parents had died, the crowds talk bad about me, someone spreads bad thing about me, he left while i starts to fell in love, i was rejected so bad and mores. Its okay i have live these moments and i survived excellently. and you? You guys are just a particles of dust that i would hardly notice. Ngehehe

You haven't seen the other side of me. So dark but it is so bright. Be careful. I can be soft as a mother's touch but also can be so sharp that once i hold your heart its immediately stops beating.

Here's a little advice for you;
If you want to be two faced, at least be a good one. Neither side of it are too good to be a two faced. If you think you can be so good at pretending, then major possibility you couldn't even notice who's really faking it right now.

At last, please be more mature. Learn to say i don't like you i hate you to my face. Much love

Adios Amigos, Fakers.