Saturday, February 28, 2015

Little Gloomy Cloud9

Hi.

Im in the exact same spot exact time(probably) when i post my previous previous entry. Ha ha ha.

Katy Perry- Thinking of You is on track. and If We Ever Meet Again is now on track. Hmm i like to reminisce those years where all the songs are hit and i like it very much. Since the WiFi is very tamed, so i decided to look back those 2010 hits. Hiks

Um well obviously no, i keep playing the songs on repeat because i like it, it has a very deep meaning. And i am kind of.. feeling some kind of lonely.

Anyhow, new semester has begun! im in my semester 4 already, another 1 year to go! yeay! I hope Allah SWT can ease me and help me thoroughly this semester as i want to grad as one of the First Class Deg Holder. Insya Allah Amin ya Rabbal Alamin.

Sadly im not in the mood to post and type my vacation in Ho Chi Minh. Well none of you had waited for it so im not gonna be sorry for it *flip hair*

I just want you guys to know that i am okay. But deep inside im not okay. Im having a little conflict within myself but i act very natural haha.

K adios amigos