Saturday, July 5, 2014

First Year of Degree

Hello earthlinks.

5th july.. Officially another part of the year. Yep, time goes by slowly. Sedar atau tidak, i finished my first year of degree. (ceh ceh,itupun mau bising2 kan) Syukur Alhamdulilah. 

I dont know if anyone having the same with me too but i realised i have alot of friend which july is also their birthday month! Az, zity, fify, santo, naqueeb, echa, both of my sisters, my cousin and lots more! ihii, guess july babies have a strong bond though.

 I have thru thick and thin, swallowed bitter and sweet, went to my lowest and highest point. eh iya? hihi. i cried alot inside for all the pressures pressed upon me but here i am back to my knee again. Huge thanks to everyone especially my family that supports me physically, emotionally and financially my housemates my coursemates that lifted me up and up and never tired when i crushed down to earth.
 


Well, this is just the beginning. There is more to come in the upcoming years. Just walk past it with grace and bliss. akan dipermudahkan. I strongly believe that it will be more challenging and unpredictablefor the next upcoming years. Just hold into tides.

At last,

I wish for that, 
a strong bond between families, friends, new friends, my darlas, my childhood friends
an excellent health that i can share with my future kids
a useful information i can educate people with
an ability to always be able to help people
that all of my loved ones prayers and dream get to be answered by Allah SWT

Insya Allah. Syukur Alhamdulilah ya Allah for Your countless blessing.